Employees of the South-West customs in the Osh region stopped an attempt to import a large batch of contraband cigarettes into the republic. The Subaru Forester was inspected by customs officials who found ten thousand packs of Milano cigarettes, with a total value of 650,00 soms ($7,600).
- How an extremist suspect was caught in Kyrgyzstan January 23, 2021
- More than 1 ton of chemicals for drug production seized in Osh city January 20, 2021
- Police seized 163 firearms from Bishkek residents January 18, 2021
- Rebus and Laidlaw – a perfect team January 16, 2021
- Cigarettes worth over half a million soms smuggled into Kyrgyzstan January 16, 2021