“2 thousand 184 owners of firearms and 26 objects of the permit system were checked. 101 protocols were drawn up, 76 owners of weapons were warned, 25 owners of weapons for violation of storage conditions were issued fines totaling 45 thousand soms. In addition, 163 firearms were seized for violation of storage conditions, three weapons were issued voluntarily, 3,854 cartridges were also seized, ”the police department said.
- How an extremist suspect was caught in Kyrgyzstan January 23, 2021
- More than 1 ton of chemicals for drug production seized in Osh city January 20, 2021
- Police seized 163 firearms from Bishkek residents January 18, 2021
- Rebus and Laidlaw – a perfect team January 16, 2021
- Cigarettes worth over half a million soms smuggled into Kyrgyzstan January 16, 2021