In the cargo compartment of the car, 42 boxes were found and seized, inside which there were containers with a liquid of unknown origin. The total weight seized was more than 1 ton. According to experts,, the substance is a solution of “ammonia water”, used in the manufacture of amphetamine, amphetamine-type stimulants and other psychotropic substances. It is included in a limited list of substances subject to special international and national control, the State Committee for National Security said.
- How an extremist suspect was caught in Kyrgyzstan January 23, 2021
- More than 1 ton of chemicals for drug production seized in Osh city January 20, 2021
- Police seized 163 firearms from Bishkek residents January 18, 2021
- Rebus and Laidlaw – a perfect team January 16, 2021
- Cigarettes worth over half a million soms smuggled into Kyrgyzstan January 16, 2021